Friday, March 22, 2013

SNIPPETS OF SPRING

Spring is officially here and I can't waitwaitwait to dust out those high-waist shorts (that granted I've been wearing since winter but still) and crazy-layer patchworks of prints to my little heart's desire. :) Also, I've slightly fallen in love with YSL's S/S 2013 RTW collection (which I guess I should now be calling Saint Laurent Paris but old habits die hard); as much as I like to say that "pants are for quitters", wearing nothing but pencil skirts for a week helps you develop a healthy appreciation for power suits that somehow manage to look like the beautimous lovechild of skinny jeans and tapered trousers (think Hillary Clinton rainbow pantsuits but even better). The rock-glam-chic vibe! The chiffon! The sequins! Hedi Slimane is pretty much perfection.  

Also, I finally got around to taking some OOTD shots. My neighbors gave me the weirdest looks while I awkwardly lugged around my tripod and pretended to be taking really interesting pictures of the cement. I'll upload them tomorrow once I find some batteries to re-revive my dead camera. The poor thing gets abused so much by me.

Love, 
Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment