Tuesday, February 05, 2013

A NEW PAGE

Ahhh, that warm feeling of a fresh-start and a brand new beginning. :)

Welcome to the fourth fifth incarnation (Because I have a badbad habit of not keeping up with these things - FOR SHAME.) of this journalofsorts of mine that I shall hence dub LE CHRONICLES OF CHLOE! If you happen to be reading this, then I just want to let you know that you are a wonderful, wonderful person. WARNING: this is most likely going to end up being a weird amalgamation of awkward photos, corny pick-up lines, beautiful cat/baby porcupine pictures, random doodles, and the ramblings of a teenager with an unfortunate tendency to make mistakes and fall into awkward situations.

:D

So, I guess, a bit about me: My name is Chloe Pan (the first) and I am sixteen and a junior in high school. I like wearing old leather loafers. I would be lost without G2 pens. I use emoticons — a lot. Sarah Kay is one of my ultimate girl crushes and I hope to one day be able to express myself with words the way she can; until then, I'm going to continue to use an (unfortunate) amount of emoticons to spell out my feelings. :D

I love rainy days and watching movies/listening to music/reading books. I use a lot of really cheesy expressions. I'm ashamed of how much I procrastinate and have an irrational fear of time. I have started 20+ K-dramas and I have finished 2. coughcommitmentissuescough I have a serious passion for fashion and internally cringed while typing that rhyme. I use .gifs whenever the opportunity arises. I hate texting because I always have either toomuch or toolittle to say. Sometimes, I makeup words that aren't real and then use them so often that I forget that they aren't real. I laugh at the stupidest things. I wish I had a cool accent. I ramble. A lot.

I want to be a better person.
I want to grow up to become someone that I can be proud of being.
I want to change the world and I'm terrified of saying that out loud — because there are so many things I want to do with my life and I don't know if I can actually do them.
I want to learn to love myself. (in the least narcissistic way possible)


MILKSHAKES.  
Woah. O__O That ended up being a lot longer than what I had originally intended. Oh wellll. Anywho, a physics WebAssign beckons to me. But before I go, a promise that I have to make to myself:

I PROMISE, FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE, FOR RICHER, FOR POORER, IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, UNTIL HOMEWORK DO US PART, TO CHERISH THIS BLOGOURNAL AS IF IT WERE MY FIRST-BORN CHILD. I DO.


Sincerely, 
Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment