Sunday, February 10, 2013

HARDCORE SATURDAY NIGHT PARTYING

An excerpt of a Saturday night from the Life of Chloe Pan:

1. Watched the latest episode of Suits. Inwardly aww'ed at the *mini-spoiler alert* heartbroken look that Donna had on her face when she thought that Harvey told her she looked beautiful when the compliment was actually directed towards Jessica. (Did that explanation make sense?)
2. Tried to make bubble tea.
3. Failed and just ate the chewy squishy things instead.
4. Started looking over the business accounting books that her wonderful, wonderful mother checked out from the library for her. *

* Explanation: Part of my Monday research project for the township supervisor has to do with tax increment financing/public subsidization 
stuff that I am entirely knowledgeable about pshwhatyouaretalkingabout. Hence, I decided to be very productive.

As you can see below, it was some pretty hardcore stuff. 



Eventually, I felt bad about disturbing the neighbors with all of my ruckus so I decided to go to Paris instead.


As you can tell, I really like to live on edge. I even spice it up with rainbow sticky notes and jelly bean-scented highlighters. #yolo


;D Oh, and I finally decided to share one of these posts on Facebook. I managed to keep it up for a full thirty minutes before deleting the post because I chickened out. But then I decided that anyone who knows me knows how weird I am anyways. So. Yeah. WOOOOOO.

(Anyone who actually knows me and is reading this please don't blackmail me with any of my awkward things I write/post like ten years from now okay thanks love you. :'DDD)

No comments:

Post a Comment